Services For PCTs: Helping Your PCT Manage Nursing Care Claims
Following the success of Cheselden Provider Services in supporting PCT’s with our Continuing Healthcare Review service. We are pleased to announce the enhancement of this reviewing facility with an expanded range of ancillary services including;
- Table Top Reviews
- Verification services - To ensure each case meets legal, financial and claim criteria
- Clinical screening services
- Records gathering, collation and pagination services
- Retrospective and clinical case review
- Current assessment and checklists
- Completion of a detailed and fully evidenced ’panel review pack’ for presentation to a review or appeal panel
- Attendance as an independent assessor at retrospective review panels
- Annual Continuing Healthcare Reviews
As part of our service, Cheselden’s aim is to ensure we meet the key delivery issues for Continuing Healthcare teams in terms of:
- Legal and NHS Compliant Governance and Processes
- Improvement of Patient / Client Service
- Enhanced IT systems and advanced clinical review technology
- Cost of process control
Our business model and company ethos deal with these issues effectively on a day to day basis to offer a ’menu’ of services to meet ever-changing requirements.
Cheselden’s aim is to help minimise any conflict between a potential claimant and the Continuing Healthcare teams by ensuring an analytical and accurate assessment of a case is carried out. Using protocols required by the NHS, our qualified team of in-house reviewers, under Cheselden management control, review all cases. All activities strictly follow the legal and historical guidelines stipulated by the Continuing Healthcare team.
Cheselden provide fully costed and audited management information.
If you would like to find further information about any of our services then please do not hesitate to call Jennifer Smith 07769 218 419 or email email@example.com. We will be more than happy to help.
For more information and to speak to one of our team, please call 0114 307 0128.