Cheselden Continuing Care: Our Services
Help, Advice And Support With Reclaiming Care Costs
Cheselden’s main goal is to help individuals get back nursing home fees that they shouldn’t have paid, or to help them avoid paying care costs in the first place. We understand that appealing against a wrongful continuing care decision can be complicated, confusing and time-consuming. That’s why we make everything as simple and stress-free as possible for our clients by acting on their behalf and managing all our cases from start to finish.
Providing Clarity Around Continuing Care To Professional Clients
As well as helping individuals, we work alongside solicitors, PCTs and care homes to offer advice and guidance on the complex nature of NHS Continuing Healthcare; when funding should be awarded; and how to reverse an inappropriate continuing care decision. As recognised specialists in elderly care, we are also often asked by our professional clients to explain to their customers or patients how funding decisions were made.
Our Continuing Care Mission
Through our services, we want to:
- Improve the current state of continuing care funding in the UK
- Help prevent people being wrongly advised about continuing care funding and, as a result, unlawfully paying for care
- Protect vulnerable families from the distress caused by complex and lengthy appeals
- Offer best advice and support to people about their other care funding options if they do not qualify for continuing care
- Provide accurate, useful and relevant advice about continuing care and related issues to help solicitors, care homes and PCTs make the right decisions for their clients.
How Can We Help You?
To find out, simply visit the relevant page for our services for individuals, solicitors, PCTs and care homes. Or, to find out if you or a relative is eligible for continuing care, contact us for a free, no obligation assessment of your case.